Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Senior Data Consultant I-MarketingLocation: Burbank, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 827404 Date posted: 09/11/2019
The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. These positions function both as a consultant and as a high-level data analyst. The position works with clients to develop the right set of questions/hypotheses, using the appropriate tools/skills to derive the best information to address customer needs.
- Lead several projects of moderate to complex nature w/ minimal. feedback / rework from manager/mentor of project.
- Leads large project teams and/or high priority efforts to actionable, outcomes oriented results.
- Proactively creates, teaches and checks work, which may include analysis, results, project outcomes, programming, etc. of less senior staff for reasonability and accuracy.
- Contributes to dept infrastructure (e.g. training, recruiting, client relations)
- Negotiates with others to achieve deliverables on time and within budget.
- Identifies the right issues to be communicated, the appropriate audience, vehicle and time.
- Defines and frames complex multidimensional issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
- Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
- Formulates specific implementation plans in partnership w/ constituent groups (internal and external, National and across Regions) and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Develops creative alternative solutions.
- Recognizes opportunities by making a connection between seemingly unrelated information.
- Minimum eight (8) years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years work experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree and seven (7) years of work experience OR a master's degree and five (5) years of work experience preferred.
- Candidates with training and experience for Natural Language Processing and Speech Analytics (for eg. Nexidia, Nuance, CallMiner, Verint) are preferred.
- Microsoft Power BI experience.
- SAS and/or SQL experience.
- Experience with KP Sales and Marketing Operations preferred.
- Knowledge of health care industry preferred.
- Familiarity with Kaiser Permanente health care system preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.