Senior Director, Data Analytics & Reporting, National Consumer Sales
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Develops scope of work for team, sequencing, defining value proposition, setting strategic direction & priorities for the team.
- Provides oversight, coaching & guidance to management-level staff.
- Partners with HealthPlan Leadership to interpret, analyze and address key business issues and questions.
- Provide operational management: be accountable for the budget and resource viability of area of responsibility.
- Develop and monitor organization/business performance metrics and act when needed.
- Set policies to achieve customer and KP goals.
- Set direction on continuous quality improvement programs.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of content/functional experience.
- Minimum four (4) years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, or related required OR four (4) years of experience in directly related field.
- High School Diploma OR GED required.
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as functional expert in field within KP.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum twelve (13) years of content/functional experience and minimum five (5) years of management experience.
- Master's degree and minimum six (6) years of experience.
- Experience working with quality management and data profiling tools.
- Relational database experience.
- Experience working with business intelligence tools.
- Experience working with data extraction and manipulation language.
1800 Harrison, 1800 Harrison St., Oakland,California, 94612
Regional Office - 10 Piedmont, 10 Piedmont Center 3495 Piedmont Rd. NE, Atlanta,Georgia, 30305
Rockville Regional Offices, 2101 E. Jefferson St., Rockville,Maryland, 20852
Waterpark II, 2530 S. Parker Rd., Aurora,Colorado, 80014
Seattle Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Director/Senior Director Department: Po/Ho Corp - HP Prod Mgmt-At HPI - 0308 Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.