Sr. Experience Analyst (Customer and Employee Survey)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. These positions function both as a consultant and as a high-level data analyst. The position works with clients to develop the right set of questions/hypotheses, using the appropriate tools/skills to derive the best information to address customer needs.
- Lead several projects of moderate to complex nature w/ minimal. feedback / rework from manager/mentor of project.
- Leads large project teams and/or high priority efforts to actionable, outcomes oriented results.
- Proactively creates, teaches and checks work, which may include analysis, results, project outcomes, programming, etc. of less senior staff for reasonability and accuracy.
- Contributes to dept infrastructure (e.g. training, recruiting, client relations)
- Negotiates with others to achieve deliverables on time and within budget.
- Identifies the right issues to be communicated, the appropriate audience, vehicle and time.
- Defines and frames complex multidimensional issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
- Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
- Formulates specific implementation plans in partnership w/ constituent groups (internal and external, National and across Regions) and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Develops creative alternative solutions.
- Recognizes opportunities by making a connection between seemingly unrelated information.
- Minimum eight (8) years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years work experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree and seven (7) years of work experience OR a master's degree and five (5) years of work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of health care industry preferred.
- Familiarity with Kaiser Permanente health care system preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.