Registered Technologist/Mammograph-R.T.(M)(ARRT)-16 Hours-Centennial
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
SEIU Local 105 - $34.97 - $39.24
“May be entitled to translation/bilingual, shift or other wage premiums as governed by the applicable collective bargaining agreement. Please refer to the respective collective bargaining agreement for additional information on such wage premiums: https://www.lmpartnership.org/local-contracts.
- This position, knows and complies with all Kaiser Permanente quality, safety, and emergency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice in every interaction with patients, colleagues, providers, and leadership.
- Ensures patient safety in the preparation and provisioning of care related to but not limited to medications, procedures, infection prevention, fall prevention, including consistent use of two patient identifiers and procedural time outs.
- Reports safety hazards, accidents and incidents, and unsafe working conditions promptly.
- Instructs patient in a courteous manner regarding imaging procedures.
- Positions patients and operates mammographic and or radiographic equipment.
- Performs radiographic procedures, both fixed and portable.
- Reviews images for accuracy and technical quality according to established standards.
- Repeats images as needed; submits images for interpretation by radiologist or designee.
- Practices ALARA principles and ensures proper radiation safety practices.
- Assists with procedures (example: Biopsy), follows established guidelines; provides patient education; obtains informed consent as needed; documents appropriate information as required; practices sterile techniques and standard precautions.
- Documents all quality control as required for MQSA.
- Utilizes Radiology Information System (RIS), Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) following established practice guidelines.
- Follows established quality assurance/quality control program.
- Monitors the operating condition of the equipment and accessories.
- Contacts service engineer and promptly reports equipment malfunctions to supervisor.
- Maintains inventory of supplies used, according to established levels.
- Communicates clearly, effectively and appropriately both verbally and with written communication.
- Demonstrates courteous and appropriate telephone skills. Considers the cognitive, physical, emotional and chronological maturation process in delivery of services to patients in the age group served.
- Exercises clinical judgment within scope of practice.
- May operates radiology equipment housed in a mobile coach and may be required to drive a mobile radiology coach.
- Maywork with students and may be required to work at the reception desk or on the phones to schedule appointments.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Diploma (GED).
- Successful completion of a two (2) year Radiologic Technology training program approved by the American Medical Association.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Must also be Registered as a Mammographer by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- If hired for or assigned to the mobile mammography coach, must have a valid Colorado driver's license with no serious traffic violations during the past twelve months and must obtain a Class B commercial driver's license within 60 days of hire or assignment.
- Ability to operate radiologic equipment and perform related technical procedures.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 pounds.
- Excellent customer service skills required, with a focus on patient centered care.
- Basic computer skills required.
- If hired for or assigned to the mobile mammography coach, must have the ability to provide radiological services in the coach and perform the associated ancillary duties.
- Prefer six (6) months of experience as a rad tech/mammographer.
Possibly cover several KP Medical Imaging locations in Denver based on the business need. Travel requirements subject to change. Additional premium in lieu of benefits available. Including a weekend premium available for working 3 or more hours on Saturday.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest