Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Account Team Specialist II, National Accounts, Pacific NW TeamLocation: Renton, WA Additional Locations:
Kaiser Permanente National Accounts NW 10121 SE Su, 10121 SE Sunnyside Rd. Ste. 125, Clackamas,Oregon, 97015 Job Number: 821040 Date posted: 08/27/2019
The Sales/Account Management Support Specialist is responsible for performing all administrative duties that support the sales or marketing teams, as specified by the department's standard office routine, practices, procedures, and instructions.
- Provide strong clerical support for the sales and account management team. Respond to incoming phone calls and e-mail inquiries from various channels; screen and route calls appropriately; provide inquiry resolution.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars as requested. Arrange conference rooms, conference calls and other meeting events. Distribute meeting agendas and materials in advance of meeting.
- Coordinate most administrative and logistical arrangements for team. Review and distribute department mail. Independently handle travel arrangements. Arrange for audio-visual and teleconference equipment. Track and compile expense receipts and prepare monthly expense reports. Order office supplies, process purchase orders and invoice requests. Photocopy, fax and file.
- Typically prepares and formats multiple interoffice communications, e-mail, letters, reports, and confidential documents. Screen e-mail and prepare appropriate basic correspondence on behalf of account managers and sales executives. Drafts standard/ recurring correspondence for account manager and sales executive approval. Prepare and distribute meeting agendas.
- Typically maintains databases, information systems and process requirements for the sales and account management team. Establish and maintain databases specific to the sales and account management team. Complete data entry; format and produce standard reports. Perform system activities in relation to packet orders, contract changes, and other activities not supported by the customer account team (CAT). Track, monitor and reconcile data, collaborating with other dept staff. Follow-up on action items to meet deadlines.
- Typically serves as sales and account management liaison between the customer account team (CAT) and other internal departments. Meet regularly with team to discuss and keep manager apprised of important issues and dept matters. Effectively communicate to all levels of management, peers, and purchasers. Communicate critical issues between customer account team and sales and account management team. Assess urgency of situation and determine and executive appropriate course of action. Work with internal KP departments to achieve a high level of purchaser satisfaction.
- May coordinate and manage new member orientation.
- Refer to the specific working description for more specific responsibilities.
- Some impact.
- Uses occasional judgment to deviate from accepted practices.
- Work tasks are generally defined.
- Follows established procedures or guidelines.
- Effectively uses verbal and written communications skills to convey general concepts and/or processes.
- Generally works under close supervision.
- Typically three (3) - five (5) plus years of administrative experience, preferably in sales and marketing.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Some Business School / college level coursework preferred.
- Knowledge of KP organization, values & business systems preferred.
- Strong Customer Service skills are required.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.