Support Starts With You
The backbone of our care team, you will greatly impact the work of our clinicians and physicians as well as improve our patients' experiences.
Cardiac Surveillance TechnicianLocation: Clackamas, OR Additional Locations:
Job Number: 820424 Date posted: 10/08/2019
- Provides continuous cardiac surveillance for telemetry patients.
- Maintains effective communications and collaboration with physician, staff and responsible nurse.
- Maintain current knowledge and competency in rhythm and dysrhythmia identification.
- Compiles and records data for patient records and unit purposes.
- Maintains safety in use of all equipment.
- Teamwork - works cooperatively with co-workers and other departments for the benefit of the organization.
- Orients new staff to CST functions.
- Perform all other related duties and activities as assigned.
- Successfully completes EKG Arrhymia test with the grade> 90% overall and 100% lethal arrhythmias within ninty (90) days of hire.
- For on-call positions, must have six (6) months recent telemetry monitoring experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required within 30 days of hire /transfer.
- Ability to sit in one place for extended periods of time; manual dexterity, good visual acuity, ability to act quickly.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize and interpret cardiac dyshymias.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Clinical Support Careers
Clinical Support Careers
Supporting members and patients as vital members of our care delivery team, our patient care services professionals include our medical assistants, sterile processing technicians, surgical technicians, nursing assistants, and so much more.
There is a deep breadth of clinical support career options that allow medical professionals to deliver quality health care to our patients. These roles are critical, instrumental, and unique, with a variety of career settings (inpatient, outpatient, home care) and departments. Opportunities to develop oneself, grow professionally, and transfer to new roles/locations make these roles especially rewarding.
Discover the KP Difference
Visionary. Rewarding. Essential. These words describe the powerful work we do. Looking for more reasons to join our proud team? We've got ten compelling reasons right here!
Communication is vital to what we do every day. We value those who enhance our team with essential bilingual skills — allowing us to provide quality, inclusive care to everyone in our communities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.