The Front Line of Patient Care
Our nurse professionals embody what it means to provide the best patient interactions possible. They also advance the art and science of nursing in a patient-centered, healing environment.
Cardio Vascular Care Supervisor - Cardiology (Clackamas)Location: Clackamas, OR Additional Locations:
Job Number: 758728 Date posted: 01/08/2019
- Coordinate daily liaison, communication, transfer and transition activities to ensure smooth, timely, cost effective care for KP cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgery patients, as well as cardiac intervention patients, across the spectrum of care.
- Manages, coordinates and provides supervision as needed for various CVS programs.
- Assure cost effective and high quality continuity of care by overseeing patient quality database for use by KP personnel; and by aggressively communicating w/KP cardiologists.
- Maintain and enhance high quality personal relationships with staff at Kaiser Sunnyside and contract hospitals, attending necessary meetings at all locations as a Cardiology resource.
- Coordinate responses and follow-up to HQPS/RQM for QA issues or to PCP/Cardiology Clinics for member/family concerns.
- Coordinate QA data gathering/processes for ICD and Cath Registries at KSMC; assisting with QA enhancements and patient education materials in the Cardiac areas at KSMC. Maintain statistics for QA and UR activities; and coordinating and facilitate effective QA and UR programs.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Minimum five (5) years of recent cardiac care experience.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current RN license in Oregon and Washington.
- Knowledge of hospital and clinic cardiac care practice.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Maturity and clinical judgment.
- Outpatient cardiology work experience.
- Data Registry experience.
- Management or supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing.
- MSRN (CCRN).
- Kaiser Permanente practices, personnel, culture and values.
- St. Vincent Hospital practices, personnel, culture and values.
- Other contract hospital's practices, personnel, culture and values.
- Critical care nursing.
- Kaiser Permanente computer systems.
- UR Methodology.
- QA Methodology.
- Spreadsheet/data base management/ word processing skills.
- Small group dynamics/problem-solving/member-concern resolution skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
About Nursing & Physician Assistant Careers
Through professional practice and leadership, nurses at Kaiser Permanente continually advance the art and science of nursing. But we recognize that what we do is more than clinical practice. We believe that every interaction — whether it is with a patient, a colleague, a physician, or anyone else — has the potential to be extraordinary. And we find that approaching our daily routine with this in mind gives each and every action new meaning and allows us to focus on the moment, empowering us to deliver expert care.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, the size and scope of our organization means you have the resources, technology, tools, and support you need to make a lasting impact.
Physician Assistant Careers
Physician assistants play a powerful and important role in delivering high-quality, informative care. Working directly with patients, their families, colleagues, and supervising physicians, they are vital in defining the overall care experience.
Being a physician assistant at Kaiser Permanente is centered on promoting a healing environment — one that maintains a caring, comforting practice while honoring the unity of the whole patient: mind, body, and spirit.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Feb 2, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Positive opinion of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 8 years)
Excellent benefits. Great calibre of employees, respectful workplace. Very forward thinking and fosters innovation.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.