Realize the Potential Inside You
Work one-on-one with patients, family members, physicians, clinicians, and specialists to play an active role in the diagnostic and care delivery process. Leveraging the power of the latest technologies and advancements, you'll be supported and encouraged to realize your potential.
Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer - On CallLocation: Clackamas, OR Additional Locations:
North Lancaster Medical Offices 2400 NE Lancaster, 2400 NE Lancaster Dr., Salem,Oregon, 97305
Salmon Creek Medical/Dental Offices 14406 NE 20th, 14406 NE 20th Ave., Vancouver,Washington, 98684
Westside Hospital 2875 NE Stucki Ave., 2875 NE Stucki Ave., Hillsboro,Oregon, 97124
Westside Specialty Medical Offices 2875 NE Stucki, 2875 NE Stucki Ave., Hillsboro,Oregon, 97124
Longview/Kelso Medical/Dental Offices Surplus Land, 1230 Seventh Ave., Longview,Washington, 98632 Job Number: 835890 Date posted: 10/10/2019
- Performing diagnostic procedures, using knowledge, skills and abilities required for age of patient served to include: Routine, emergent, portable, surgical examinations in accordance with department policies an procedures.
- Communication with Cardiologist.
- Assist patient/transport.
- Data Entry. File work. Restocking supplies/cleaning. Quality Assurance functions. Other duties as assigned.
- Variable - Participates in on-call or standby schedule as required.
- A minimum two (2) year AMA approved program and successful completion of one year Ultrasound training and certification, OR
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Certification: RDCS credential from ARDMS or RCS credential from CCI. New grads require certification within 1 year of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required within 30 days of hire/transfer.
- Board of Medical Imaging License in state where assigned.
- Completion of a formal training program.
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization, planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making, judgment; technical skills; initiative; communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational relations.
- Adaptability; following Policies and Procedures; flexibility.
- Able to work unsupervised and perform exams independently and confidently.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Imaging & Radiology Careers
Imaging & Radiology Careers
Do the best work of your career as you collaborate with colleagues and participate in continued learning and professional achievement opportunities. With a range of specialty areas in which to focus — from mammography to MRI, cardiac cath lab to ultrasound — and a variety of different scheduling options, there is plenty of room for you to grow — from technologist, to manager, and beyond — in our supportive environment.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Apr 17, 2019
"I love my job"
- Positive Outlook
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente part-time for more than 2 years
I’ve waited to get in to Kaiser for so long and now that I’m in, I’d never let go. I love people that i work with (although just like any other jobs, it has it’s highs and lows), i love my patients, pay is great and benefits are awesome!! Definitely 1 of the highest paying hospitals in the region.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.