Driver, Large Van
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• Deliver stock items from General to other facilities and specific departments in accordance with written requisition orders.
• Deliver non-stock items to facilities and departments.
• Obtain signature on compiling form and return to General Stores.
• Drive walk-in van to specified locations, such as Kaiser facilities, service facilities.
• Load van items to be delivered.
• Accumulate non-stock items from shelves, check items off compiling form.
• Deliver equipment and furniture items to locations as required.
• Pick up items for repair, credit return, storage for delivery to other locations or to central warehouse.
• Service equipment with gasoline, oil, air, lubrication, etc.
• Perform general warehousing duties as time and priorities permit.
• Assemble items to fill requisition orders.
• Check assigned vehicle for obvious routine, and standard service requirement to assure efficient and safe operation.
• Notify supervisor of required maintenance.
• Check with supervisor to determine daily deliveries and priorities in accordance with delivery requisitions and/or special orders and dispatches.
• Perform other duties as assigned.