Nurse Practitioner /Physician Assistant -Neurosurgery
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Graduate of ANA-approved NP or AMA-approved PA or Child Health Associate training program or equivalent requirements to meet State licensure.
- NP or PA National Certification at time of hire/transfer.
- Current Oregon AND Washington NP and RN, or PA license required. License in state where assigned required upon hire/transfer, application for license in secondary state required within 2 weeks of hire/transfer and must be obtained within 6 months.
- DEA/Prescribing registration at time of hire/transfer. Registration in state where assigned required upon hire/transfer, application for registration in secondary state required within 2 weeks of hire/transfer and must be obtained within 6 months.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required at time of hire/transfer.
- Minimum two (2) years clinical experience in neurosurgical setting.
- Minimum two (2) years surgical experience, with emphasis on neurosurgical procedures.
- Thorough and working knowledge of neurosurgical disease and injuries and their treatment.
- Thorough and working knowledge of surgical techniques, with emphasis on neurosurgical procedures.
- Working knowledge of state health care laws, licensing board regulations and controlled substance regulations. Important to know limitations and when to refer patients to the neurosurgeon.
- Ability to assess, diagnose and plan effective treatment for neurosurgical diseases and injuries.
- Excellent assistant surgical skills, especially with neurosurgical procedures.
- Rotation weekend call, Sunnyside Medical Center, Sunnybrook, MT. Talbert.