Physical Therapist- Dual, Clackamas, On-Call
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Delivers quality treatment programs to patients ranging in age from pediatric to geriatric in compliance w/ competency checklists. Evaluates the physical status, functional abilities & age-specific needs of patients to determine the current level of functioning, self-care, self-responsibility, independence, & quality of life. Develops & implements a treatment plan which involves the patient, family & social support systems: identifies interventions to reach reasonable goals; coordinate & collaborates on treatment options; advocates to enhance patient's social support systems, facilitates environmental modifications, & creates new support systems. Integrates discharge planning early in treatment based on continuing assessments & stated expectations for achieving treatment goals & objectives. Provides treatments based on established departmental guidelines & protocols; demonstrates competency in managing patients based on competency checklists. Utilizes all equipment appropriately & safely per established protocols, manufacturer's' guidelines, & competency checklists.
- Completes all chart documentation according to the criteria of the record review checklist.
- Provides written documentation, departmental & interdepartmental, that is legible, complete, & timely.
- Provides patient handouts that are effective & appropriate for patient understanding.
- Maintains professional competency by attending continuing education applicable to the specific patient population treated.
- Presents in-services as appropriate.
- Supports organizational mission statement & goals.
- Complies w/ departmental safety precautions/procedures. PPD. CPR. Safety fair. Uses safety precautions when transferring patients.
- Productivity: Demonstrates time management skills by meeting productivity standards, using patient treatment time effectively, & utilizing time between patient treatments efficiently. Coordinates therapy activities w/ other health care disciplines when appropriate. Utilizes resources appropriately. Participates in maintaining a clean, safe, & organized department.
- Responsibility: Performs duties in a professional manner demonstrating dependability, flexibility, & teamwork. Adheres to professional practice standards & guide for professional conduct. Maintains confidentiality of patient & employee medical information. Adapts to changes in assignments &/or new conditions in work environment. Actively participates in intradepartmental & interdepartmental efforts to ensure high quality, comprehensive care. Provides quality customer service. Makes accommodations in daily work schedule to meet patient's needs. Interacts w/ patients/families/other staff in a friendly & courteous manner. Complies w/ Quality of Service Behavior Guidelines. Demonstrates problem solving by taking ownership of patient & organizational problems & working to resolve them when they occur. Demonstrates initiative by independently beginning new projects &/or resolving departmental issues. Demonstrates leadership by volunteering & completing new projects &/or resolving departmental issues when needed. Demonstrates decision making by evaluating, establishing & adapting treatment plans & making recommendations to providers as needed to provide effective therapy.
- Relationships: Communicates orally w/ patients/families/caregivers, peers & supervisors in an appropriate & effective manner. Demonstrates professional interpersonal relationships w/ fellow therapists, providers, & supervisors. Accepts supervision in an open & professional manner, & implements recommendations/suggestions.Communicates w/ patients/families/caregivers, providers, peers, & supervisors in written form that is appropriate & effective.
- Graduate of accredited program in physical therapy.
- New graduate acceptable.
License, Certification, Registration
- Physical Therapy license in State of Oregon and Washington upon hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers within60 days of hire.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required prior to employment start date.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology.
- Equipment operation.
- Basic to moderate computer skills to complete documentation.
- Advanced degree in specialty.
- Knowledge of patient assessment and treatment specific to patient load.
- Orthopedic skills.
- Group dynamics.
- Equipment operation.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest