Realize the Potential Inside You
Work one-on-one with patients, family members, physicians, clinicians, and specialists to play an active role in the diagnostic and care delivery process. Leveraging the power of the latest technologies and advancements, you'll be supported and encouraged to realize your potential.
Radiologic Technologist - FloatLocation: Clackamas, OR Additional Locations:
Mt. Scott Medical Offices 9800 SE Sunnyside Rd., 9800 SE Sunnyside Rd., Clackamas,Oregon, 97015
Mt. Talbert Medical Offices 10100 SE Sunnyside Rd., 10100 SE Sunnyside Rd., Clackamas,Oregon, 97015
Sunnybrook Medical Offices 9900 SE Sunnyside Rd., 9900 SE Sunnyside Rd., Clackamas,Oregon, 97015 Job Number: 833679 Date posted: 10/08/2019
To provide diagnostic services in a hospital and/or clinical setting, to include clerical duties as required. To perform all duties in a manner that promotes team concepts and reflects the KPNW Mission and philosophy.
- Performing diagnostic radiological procedures, utilizing diagnostic radiographic equipment. Using skills and abilities required for age of patient served to include: routine, emergent, portable, surgical and fluoroscopic examinations in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Image processing. Understands, use the current RIS and PACS system. Work under the supervision of radiologist on an as needed basis. Work with radiologist: on film Quality Assurance, exam clarification. Perform ECG (As required).
- Patient/transport. File work. Restocking supplies/cleaning. Responsible for patient registration and patient scheduling.
- Participate in an on-call or standby schedule as required. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current Oregon and Washington Board of Medical Imaging License required upon hire/transfer.
- American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required within 30 days of hire/transfer.
- Completed AMA approved program in radiology technology.
- Daily use of diagnostic equipment, Imaging and health care computer system.
- General knowledge of radiology equipment and exams to perform fluoroscopy, surgery, portable exams and routinely radiographic exams.
- Professional experience as a Radiographer with variety in imaging.
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization, planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making, judgment; technical skills; initiative; communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational relations.
- Adaptability; following Policies and Procedures; flexibility.
- Digital equipment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Imaging & Radiology Careers
Imaging & Radiology Careers
Do the best work of your career as you collaborate with colleagues and participate in continued learning and professional achievement opportunities. With a range of specialty areas in which to focus — from mammography to MRI, cardiac cath lab to ultrasound — and a variety of different scheduling options, there is plenty of room for you to grow — from technologist, to manager, and beyond — in our supportive environment.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Apr 17, 2019
"I love my job"
- Positive Outlook
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente part-time for more than 2 years
I’ve waited to get in to Kaiser for so long and now that I’m in, I’d never let go. I love people that i work with (although just like any other jobs, it has it’s highs and lows), i love my patients, pay is great and benefits are awesome!! Definitely 1 of the highest paying hospitals in the region.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.