RN, Operating Room (Evenings)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Under general supervision and in collaboration with other members of the health care team, uses clinical judgment skills to diagnose and treat human responses to actual or potential health problems. The RN is responsible for assessing, planning, directing, providing and evaluation nursing care for patients and coordinating nurses care activities with other health care disciplines.
- Assessment: standard of performance: Performs accurate multi-system assessments, including; biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, self-care, education needs and discharge planning needs. Identifies deviations from normal on routine lab diagnostic tests. Reassesses patient throughout hospitalization. Performs complete discharge assessment.
- Planning: standard of performance: Develops an individual nursing plan of care. Nursing plan of care is sensitive to the developmental needs of the patient. Coordinates patient care activities and discharge planning with other hospital and clinic departments and community agencies. Develops patient teaching plan and documents on care plan or teaching plan. Appropriately delegates patient care activities based on patients condition and scope of practice of other health care providers. Established priories for patient care. Classifies acuity level of assigned patients.
- Implementation: standard of performance: Initiates appropriate measures based on protocol for the management of the medical and/or surgical patient. Bases nursing care on protocol in place for management of each patient. Correctly carries out the physicians plan of care. Accurately documents in the emr. Documents care according to policy and procedure. Utilizes a multidisciplinary approach when appropriate. Performs all necessary procedures correctly. Utilizes available teaching plans in addressing patient teaching needs. Accurately calculates and administers medications. Initiates appropriate measures in emergency situations.
- Evaluation: standard of performance: Evaluates assessment methods, plan of care, and patients response to treatment. Participates in unit quality assurance activities.
- Minimum nine (9) months of RN experience.
Minimum one (1) year of experience circulating in an inpatient or ambulatory O.R. setting -or- passing or completion of preceptorship program from accredited school.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Registered Nurse License (in the state where care is provided)
- Basic Life Support
- Computer keyboarding skills.
- Previous health care experience.
- Bachelors degree in nursing or related field.
- Two (2) years O.R. circulating and scrubbing.
- Pre-Op area
- IV skill
- Completion/certification from approved peri-op program