Licensed Nurses & Physician Assistants
The Front Line of Patient Care
Our nurse professionals embody what it means to provide the best patient interactions possible. They also advance the art and science of nursing in a patient-centered, healing environment.
LPN- Primary Care (On-call) FloatLocation: Conyers, GA Job Number: 920069 Date posted: 11/06/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Prepares patient for exams by reviewing history, collecting current information and appropriate vital signs, documenting in the medical record according to guidelines (e.g., hearing, vision, blood pressure).
- Provides intervention ordered by practitioner (e.g., medication, dressings, specimen collections, irrigations, suture removals, and IVs) and documents patient response.
- Prepares room and equipment for procedures and assist physician as needed.
- Initiates interventions and health education according to prevention guidelines.
- Assist with monitoring and management of patient and physician electronic messages as delegated by the RN and within scope of practice.
- Educates patient and provides preparation materials for diagnostic studies according to guidelines.
- Schedules appointments for patients with lab, radiology, consultants and follow-up appointments as ordered by practitioner.
- Effectively provides prevention, early intervention and ongoing health education for panel, patient and family.
- Resolves patient concerns promptly.
- Participates in process of interviewing, selection, orientation and training of new team members.
- Participates emergency care as necessary and as directed by physician and registered nurse.
- Maintains department Quality Improvement standards.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Georgia or able to obtain prior to date of hire.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association must be obtained prior to hire date.
- Complete a Customer Service Assessment.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Customer service aptitude demonstrated through Customer Service Assessment.
PRN LPN for South Service Area. Primary locations to float to Conyers, Stonecrest, and Panola with possibility of floating to the rest of the locations within the South Service Area.
Panola Medical Offices, 5440 Hillandale Dr., Lithonia,Georgia, 30058
Stonecrest Medical Offices, 8011 Mall Parkway, Lithonia,Georgia, 30038
Southwood Medical Offices I, 2400 Mt. Zion Pkwy., Jonesboro,Georgia, 30236
Southwood Specialties, 2470 Mt. Zion Pkwy., Jonesboro,Georgia, 30236
Newnan Medical Offices, 203 Newnan Crossing Bypass, Newnan,Georgia, 30265
Fayette Medical Offices, 101 Banks Station, Fayetteville,Georgia, 30214 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 1 Shift: Variable Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun Working Hours Start: 8:00 AM Working Hours End: 8:30 PM Job Schedule: Call-in/On-Call Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: GTC|UFCW|Local 1996 Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Nursing Licensed Specialty: LVN / LPN Department: Primary Care Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Nursing & Physician Assistant Careers
Through professional practice and leadership, nurses at Kaiser Permanente continually advance the art and science of nursing. But we recognize that what we do is more than clinical practice. We believe that every interaction — whether it is with a patient, a colleague, a physician, or anyone else — has the potential to be extraordinary. And we find that approaching our daily routine with this in mind gives each and every action new meaning and allows us to focus on the moment, empowering us to deliver expert care.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, the size and scope of our organization means you have the resources, technology, tools, and support you need to make a lasting impact.
Physician Assistant Careers
Physician assistants play a powerful and important role in delivering high-quality, informative care. Working directly with patients, their families, colleagues, and supervising physicians, they are vital in defining the overall care experience.
Being a physician assistant at Kaiser Permanente is centered on promoting a healing environment — one that maintains a caring, comforting practice while honoring the unity of the whole patient: mind, body, and spirit.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!