Business Analyst Senior Specialist/ConsultantLocation: Corona, CA Job Number: 868260 Date posted: 06/07/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Project planning and execution: participates in project management process, including participating in project meetings.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation: Collaborates with functional/departmental team members to partner with the line business, KP-IT and ASM to define, design, and deliver on strategic solutions to meet critical business needs.
- Business User/Owner Application Support: Provides 2nd and 3rd tier application support for assigned application(s).
- Account Management: Manages relationships with assigned customers/internal clients.
- Business and Process Improvement: Identifies opportunities for business or process improvement; makes associated recommendations and implements as appropriate.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques and standards in general business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices.
- Skills required:
- Analysis/documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
- Interpretive - translates business processes and requirements into system specifications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Candidate will have extensive experience in member/customer service in the Health Insurance industry.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.