Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Aspect Workforce Management Intraday CoordinatorLocation: Corona, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 718364 Date posted: 07/30/2018
Basic Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a customer service and or contact center role.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Knowledge of queuing theories and workforce forecasting and scheduling (eg; eWFM, Aspect, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, Genesys), computer telephony integration (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR) units, and automatic call distribution (ACD).
-Proficient with mainframe or personal computers and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- One (1) year of experience in a similar workforce management role.
- Associates degree in business administration, healthcare, or related field preferred.
** Working days could be any 5 days of the week with possible overtime .
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.