Imaging Technician Aide
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Interview patients and measure vital signs and other pertinent information as required by department.
- Records information in patients' medical record.
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination.
- Inventories, orders and replenishes medical supplies and materials.
- Schedules appointments, performs clinical tasks and completes appropriate forms as required by department.
- Records lab values and other treatment documentation as required by the department.
- May be responsible for cleaning, processing, sterilizing and checking instruments.
- Performs computer data entry functions.
- Performs clinical/technical skills specific to the department.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Practices customer service standards as defined by the Medical Center and specified department.Anticipates the customer's needs, takes proactive steps to meet those needs, by listening and taking responsibility within scope to ensure issues are resolved.
- Promptly responds to alarms and patient requests.
- Facilitates the customer's ability to utilize resources.
- Assures a clean, orderly, and .functional work environment.
- Is an effective team member who is flexible, cooperative, and willing to assist others.
- Manages difficult or conflict situations constructively and seeks appropriate assistance.
- Takes accountability for own actions.
- Acts as a resource and mentor to new employees, students, and other team members.
- Actively participates in departmental professional development activities.
- Adheres to Attendance Policy.
- Supports a collaborative labor-management partnership environment.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.