Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Account Administration Representative (TEMPORARY)Location: Denver, CO Additional Locations:
Job Number: 832355 Date posted: 10/04/2019
- Identifying, researching and reconciling billing payments amounts to ensure accurate eligibility determination, payment, revenue and membership records.
- Setting up and maintaining member data including but not limited to processing enrollments, corrections, retroactivity adjustments and terminations.
- Supporting eligibility inquiries.
- Ensuring bills are correct and mailed timely.
- Interacting with purchaser benefit administrators to answer questions and explain Health Plan policy and contractual provisions related to membership and billing. Resolving related problems.
- Assisting Health Plan purchaser contacts and sales and service representatives in the sales process and the analysis and resolution of problems related to membership accounting.
- Conducting audits of purchasers with large payment variances, unallocated payments or other specified criteria. Resolving payment discrepancies and delinquencies.
- Ensuring purchasers compliance with Health Plan policies and contractual provisions.
- Preparing reports and managing purchaser correspondence.
- Receiving, entering data, reviewing, researching balancing, and applying daily purchaser deposits and sources from the bank in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assisting with the production and distribution of payment-related reports required by purchasers and management, and by operating and maintaining printers and other related peripheral equipment.
- Supporting Medicare processing and reporting requirements.
- Ensuring that changes to contract are quickly and accurately updated in the contract systems.
- Assisting with the production and distribution of contracts and related notices for new and renewing purchasers and individuals.
- Answering, researching, issuing and resolving problems related to medical records numbers (MRN) and performing any required follow up activities.
- Processing purchasers eligibility reported electronically by coordinating the exchange of media with groups and Information Services, resolving problems, maintaining and operating related equipment and maintaining supporting logs/records.
- Identifying, coding, batching, scanning and indexing documents for imaging.
- Providing office services support including but not limited to picking up, sorting and delivering mail, filing and retrieving documents, ordering and distributing office supplies, performing miscellaneous facilities maintenance tasks and providing photocopying and copier maintenance.
- Working with internal and external customers and vendors to resolve any issues related to support services activities.
- Collecting and monitoring productivity and customer service quality measures.
- Participating team-based projects and contributing to customer service and operations improvements initiatives.
- Assisting with training as required.
- Facilitating communications across all lines of business and with other Kaiser Permanente departments.
- Participating in purchasers performance evaluations and performance target setting activities.
- Perform other duties as they are assigned.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Diploma (GED).
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Successful customer service track record.
- Ability to diagnose, analyze and solve a variety of quantitative and qualitative problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Computer experience preferably in a PC windows based environment.
- Willing to learn new tasks and adapt to new business requirements.
- Excellent conflict resolution and decision making capabilities.
- Ability to work productively at multiple tasks.
- Ability to adapt to change and be flexible in shifting priorities.
- Testing Required: Math Fundamentals passing at a basic score of 2.2, Data Entry passing at 5000 ksph with a 5% or less error rate, Typing passing at 35 wpm with a 5% or less error rate, Spelling passing at a level of Proficient. And Must pass basic MS Word and Excel test at 70% or better on Basic Level.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in accounting, finance or related field preferred.
- Experience with operations of peripheral equipment, such as printers or magnetic tape equipment, and knowledge of operating systems commands such as MVS/ESA and JES2 mainframe application, and tape management systems preferred.
- Experience with mainframe application and computer transaction processing preferred.
- Accounting, bookkeeping and/or finance coursework preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.