Inpatient Hospital & Emergency Services Manager - Denver
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Oversee and monitor performance in emergency services and regional inpatient admissions.
- Operate as a key member of the Continuum of Care leadership team, contributing to strategy development and implementation.
- Directly manages health plan staff within the Emergency Services and Inpatient settings of partner hospitals.
- Ensure that current reporting systems and oversight processes monitor and identify relevant performance issues in a timely manner. This includes both financial and key operating reporting systems and metrics that support the regions operating plan.
- Partner with other operations and regional departments to develop short- and long-term operational plans to ensure appropriate venue management.
- Manages the delivery of care standards which are integrated with business plans to meet or exceed quality, service, clinical and utilization standards while remaining cost effective.
- Plans, develops and/or directs the implementation of service area initiatives within the service line. Shares best practices and standards.
- Maintains an ongoing state of regulatory readiness.
- Manages and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee and department safety and risk management issues.
- Work collaboratively with the clinical support and ancillary departments and leadership that support daily functions in the emergency servicesand inpatient admissions.
- Build strong, collaborative partnerships with all staff, as well as physicians, contractors, Regional staff, and affiliated partners.
- Minimum four (4) years of nursing experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of managerial experience in healthcare.
- Bachelors s degree in nursing, public health, or business administration.
- Registered Nurse License (Colorado) required at hire OR Nurse Practitoner License (Colorado) required at hire OR Physician Assistant License (Colorado) required at hire
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in decision making conflict resolution, change management, influence, verbal communication, written communication, problem solving, quality management and team building.
- Strong analytic skills, with the ability to understand data and develop plans.
Oversight of emp. at core hospitals and prg oversight of hosp ops. Includes dir mgmt. of APP's in SJH ED. Travel is between core hospitals