Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus eligible position
SEIU Local 105: $23.11 - $27.75
May be entitled to translation/bilingual, shift or other wage premiums as governed by the applicable collective bargaining agreement. Please refer to the respective collective bargaining agreement for additional information on such wage premiums: https://www.lmpartnership.org/local-contracts.
- This position, knows and complies with all Kaiser Permanente quality, safety, and emergency policies and procedures. Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice in every interaction with patients, colleagues, providers, and leadership. Ensures patient safety in the preparation and provisioning of care related to but not limited to medications, procedures, infection prevention, fall prevention, including consistent use of two patient identifiers and procedural time outs. Reports safety hazards, accidents and incidents, and unsafe working conditions promptly.
- Performs waived, moderate and high complexity testing according to established procedures.
- Performs and reports accurate and timely clinical laboratory tests in various sections of the laboratory. Maintains accurate documentation in accordance with accrediting body and laboratory policy. Analyzes and appraises lab results relative to each other and to the pertinent QA data. Reviews test results in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Solves problems and makes independent decisions. Participates in quality assurance activities. Performs and documents quality control. Recognizes and resolves variances from normal. Documents quality improvement activities according to protocol. Assists clinicians in resolving quality concerns. Collaborates to identify, develop and implement process improvements.
- Performs preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, calibration and makes minor repairs to instrumentation.
- Performs specimen collection procedures and processes specimens for tracking and transport as needed.
- May participate in interviewing and selecting potential candidates for hiring. Trains and orients new employees.
- Contributes to a cost-effective laboratory operation and helps maintain an adequate supply inventory.
- Assists with implementation of new method and/or instrumentation startup, validations and correlations.
- Proficient with computer systems and multiple software programs as required, according to company and departmental procedures.
- Successfully completes the required laboratory orientation, training, competencies and on-going education as assigned.
- May Performs all related duties of a Clinical or Technical Lab Assistant as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.