Explore Your Future
With powerful technologies at your fingertips, you'll be the foundation for delivering accurate diagnoses as you ensure an unparalleled patient experience.
Medical Technologist - Core Lab OnCallLocation: Denver, CO Job Number: 927302 Date posted: 03/28/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• High volume laboratory, utilizing highly technical instrumentation on automated lines.
Other Essential Functions found on job description
• Supports compliance & KP's Code of Conduct by adhering to federal & state laws & regulations, accreditation & license requirements, & by adherence to all policies & procedures.
UFCW Local 7 - $ 34.95-$ 37.75
• bachelor of Science degree in medical technology or equivalent
• Current certification as a Medical Technologist registered w/ or eligible for registry (within twelve months of hire) w/ the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) or equivalent
• National Provider Identifier (NPI) & Taxonomy code required at time of hire
• A competency test will be given when the technologist is interviewed, & must be passed to be considered qualified
• Ability to master multiple software systems
• Proficient in cell morphology & identification of abnormal cells
• Able to process & report WBC differentials in a timely & accurate manner
• Aptitude for laboratory automation, troubleshooting & multitasking in a fast paced environment
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Laboratory Careers
Our clinical laboratory scientists, phlebotomists, and lab techs work in both outpatient clinics and hospital settings and have an opportunity to gain exposure to different areas, including chemistry, coagulation, hematology, urinalysis, and the blood bank. We also operate reference laboratories, which serve as hubs for specimen processing and analysis as well as specialized testing — such as microbiology and molecular biology. Offering modern facilities, advanced equipment, and scheduling options, we provide a dynamic environment in which you'll continue to learn and grow.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.