Realize the Potential Inside You
Work one-on-one with patients, family members, physicians, clinicians, and specialists to play an active role in the diagnostic and care delivery process. Leveraging the power of the latest technologies and advancements, you'll be supported and encouraged to realize your potential.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Float PoolLocation: Denver, CO Additional Locations:
Job Number: 819238 Date posted: 08/13/2019
- Six (6) months of subsequent experience operating nuclear medicine equipment or completion of an approved nuclear medicine program within the last twelve (12) months including registration or certification.
- Completion of an approved training program in nuclear medicine technology plus currently registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) in nuclear medicine or by the Nuclear Medicine Certification Board (NMCB).
License, Certification, Registration
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) in nuclear medicine or by the Nuclear Medicine Certification Board (NMCB).
- Ability to operate nuclear medicine equipment and perform related technical procedures.
- Working knowledge of radiopharmaceutical techniques and procedures, anatomical and pathological relationships, and the contour and composition of body tissues.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a caring and courteous manner.
- One (1) year of experience as a nuclear medicine technologist preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Imaging & Radiology Careers
Imaging & Radiology Careers
Do the best work of your career as you collaborate with colleagues and participate in continued learning and professional achievement opportunities. With a range of specialty areas in which to focus — from mammography to MRI, cardiac cath lab to ultrasound — and a variety of different scheduling options, there is plenty of room for you to grow — from technologist, to manager, and beyond — in our supportive environment.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Apr 17, 2019
"I love my job"
- Positive Outlook
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente part-time for more than 2 years
I’ve waited to get in to Kaiser for so long and now that I’m in, I’d never let go. I love people that i work with (although just like any other jobs, it has it’s highs and lows), i love my patients, pay is great and benefits are awesome!! Definitely 1 of the highest paying hospitals in the region.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.