Registered Technologist/CT & General Radiography-R.T.(R)(CT)(ARRT)-32 Hours-Denver
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
SEIU Local 105 - $39.37 - $44.01
“May be entitled to translation/bilingual, shift or other wage premiums as governed by the applicable collective bargaining agreement. Please refer to the respective collective bargaining agreement for additional information on such wage premiums: https://www.lmpartnership.org/local-contracts.
- This position, knows and complies with all Kaiser Permanente quality, safety, and emergency policies and procedures. Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice in every interaction with patients, colleagues, providers, and leadership. Ensures patient safety in the preparation and provisioning of care related to but not limited to medications, procedures, infection prevention, fall prevention, including consistent use of two patient identifiers and procedural time outs. Reports safety hazards, accidents and incidents, and unsafe working conditions promptly.
- Positions patient to obtain desired images in accordance with physician's instruction and using knowledge of human anatomy. Operates CT/Gen Rad equipment to produce images of specified areas of the body, using knowledge of physiology and cross-sectional anatomy. Monitors images and makes necessary adjustments to obtain optimal images. Confers with Radiologist/attending physician to establish requirements for non-standard examinations. Follows all established scanning protocols.
- Operates and effectively utilizes PACS equipment, including computer operations, digital image transfer, post processing functions and other devices. Processes and transmits images according to established department protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Consistently operates Radiology Information System to ensure accurate patient information by: tracking patient in/out of procedure room, tracking supplies/images obtained, identifying patient demographic information and tracking repeated scanning sequences.
- Starts IV's and monitors patient during contrast administration under direction of a physician.
- Maintains quality control of all CT/Gen Rad procedures and related equipment by monitoring the operating condition of the equipment, and evaluating image quality. Participates in all ACR accreditation requirements as required.
- Prepares and maintains CT/Gen Rad records and files, as required. Maintains daily log and enters statistics into computer as needed.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies used in providing CT/Gen Rad services according to established guidelines.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies used in providing CT/Gen Rad services according to established levels. Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Communicates clearly, effectively and appropriately at all times. Communicates verbally in a clear and concise manner. Demonstrates courteous and appropriate telephone skills. Communicates in writing accurately, completely and legibly, and routes such communication appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Considers the cognitive, physical, emotional and chronological maturation process in delivery of services to patients in the age group served. Assesses data reflective of the patient's status and interprets the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs, and provides the care needed in accordance with department policy.
- Exercises clinical judgment within scope of practice.
- Performs other duties as required.
- In addition to defined technical requirements, accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and principles defined by the Kaiser Permanente Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives. Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to purchasers, contracted providers and vendors.
- Recent experience as a Radiologic Technologist working in a medical imaging department and six (6) months of recent computed tomography experience required or recent graduates of a CT cross training program may be considered.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Successful completion of a two (2) year radiologic technology training program approved by the American Medical Association; and registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT (R), plus currently registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT (C).
- ARRT (R)(C)
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Two (2) or more years medical imaging experience in a trauma center or emergency department with recent CT experience.
- Associate's degree or higher.
Position will cover CT shifts at different Kaiser Medical office locations that will include weekend coverage as needed.
Float Position that will cover variable CT shits at Kaiser Lone Tree, Aurora Centrepoint, Franklin, Lakewood, and Rock Creek clinics.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest