Clinical / Service Delivery Tech Specialist IV
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Performs troubleshooting and repairs on moderately complex medical equipment and software, escalating when necessary. Performs inspections, functionality tests scheduled preventative maintenance, and recall of moderately complex medical equipment and software. Installs, updates, and modifies equipment, ensuring compliance with manufacturers specifications independently. Investigates and documents moderately complex incidents and accidents involving medical equipment or software. Coordinates the use of vendors to perform repairs and maintenance when necessary, independently. Ensures that preventative maintenance is adequately documented, and that the parts inventory for medical devices and software is maintained.
- Promotes learning in others by proactively providing and/or developing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and members; builds relationships with cross-functional/external stakeholders and customers. Listens to, seeks, and addresses performance feedback; proactively provides actionable feedback to others and to managers. Pursues self-development; creates and executes plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; leads by influencing others through technical explanations and examples and provides options and recommendations. Adopts new responsibilities; adapts to and learns from change, challenges, and feedback; demonstrates flexibility in approaches to work; champions change and helps others adapt to new tasks and processes. Facilitates team collaboration to support a business outcome.
- Completes work assignments autonomously and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area and business knowledge to generate creative solutions; encourages team members to adapt to and follow all procedures and policies. Collaborates cross-functionally and/or externally to achieve effective business decisions; provides recommendations and solves complex problems; escalates high-priority issues or risks, as appropriate; monitors progress and results. Supports the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; identifies resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines. Identifies, speaks up, and capitalizes on improvement opportunities across teams; uses influence to guide others and engages stakeholders to achieve appropriate solutions.
- Ensures that documentation is adequately maintained by: documenting ones action taken (e.g., maintenance, repairs, part replacement) in the centralized maintenance management system typically without review upon completion; documenting standards, procedures and protocols for all major processes and ensuring that all standards are upheld independently; and developing and maintaining adequate parts of medical devices and software independently.
- Conducts ongoing preventative maintenance of medical equipment by: performing inspections and functionality tests of moderately complex medical devices (e.g., integrated, interoperable) and software independently; performing scheduled preventative maintenance of moderately complicated medical equipment and software (e.g., replacing parts) independently; responding to requests for maintenance that may require advanced judgment and discretion; and maintaining advanced awareness of the status of ongoing preventative maintenance activities, problems, and concerns.
- Associates degree or vocational certificate in Electronic Service, or related field AND Minimum five (5) years of experience in medical technology field service with medical devices and systems or a directly related field OR Minimum six (6) years of experience in technology field service, or a directly related field.
- Certificate of Vendor Training involving directly related systems.
- Lean/Six Sigma or related certification.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest