Pharmacy Services Supervisor
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience supervising non-exempt staff across various job classifications, including technical and union employees OR at least two (2) years of experience leading or directing others in a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration and/or healthcare services, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Demonstrate skills and ability to directly supervise front-line employees in a complex and high-volume pharmacy environment.
- Ability to assess operational workflow and make adjustments using sound decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of procedures and laws/regulations in pharmacy settings.
- Working knowledge of budget development and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and/or software applications, including the ePIMS system and Health Connect systems.
- Completion of all KP Pharmacy required management training programs.
- Must complete all KP required training for managing in a union environment.
- Ability to manage in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Pharmacy experience preferred.
- Experience in developing and conducting training programs for staff.
- Pharmacy Technician certification preferred.
- Start and end times are variable.