Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• Include but are not limited to:
• Operates all CT/SIM and treatment equipment including linear accelerators and high dose rate after loading machine.
• Performs morning check and warm-up of CT/SIM and/or accelerators.
• Operates treatment machines as well as all patient support assemblies as well as Record and Verify system.
• Treats patients with prescribed mode, energy, dose, and monitor units/treatment time as prescribed by a physician.
• Performs patient set-ups as per physician prescription and according to Department Policies and Procedures.
• Participates in a team approach to giving radiation treatments.
• Maintains treatment records, schedules patient treatments and provides patient instructions.
• Makes patient set-up devices, immobilization devices, and radiation field-shaping blocks.
• Prepares patient treatment chart.
• Exhibits standards of professional behavior appropriate to the age-specific needs of each patient.
• Protects patients, staff, visitors, and self from unnecessary radiation exposure or injury.
• Prevents transmission of infectious disease through adherence to infection control practices.
• Maintains good verbal and written communication skills and works collaboratively with all staff members.
• Exhibits excellent customer service skills.
• This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum one (1) year of recent and relevant experience in patient treatment using various radiation therapy equipment is preferred.
- Use of record and verify system and multi-leaf collimators preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Graduate from an Accredited Radiation Therapy Program.
- Current CRT/ARRT Certificate.
- California Fluoroscopy license (required for areas where fluoroscopy is performed by the therapist for patient diagnosing).
- Current BLS required.
- Operates all radiation therapy equipment and planning equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team oriented.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.