Making Each Interaction Extraordinary
Functioning as a liaison between our members, employer groups, providers, brokers, and internal customers, our customer service groups are the face and voice of Kaiser Permanente. They play a vital role in explaining our offerings, policies, and procedures as well as meeting the needs of our members across the country.
Call Center Scheduling Analyst Intermediate (Open to Duluth, Denver, Fulton, and Corona)Location: Duluth, GA Additional Locations:
Corona Member Service Call Center 1840 California, 1840 California Ave., Corona,California, 92881
Lowry Administration 7901 E. Lowry Blvd. Ste 150, 7901 E. Lowry Blvd. Ste 150 & 400, Denver,Colorado, 80230
Maple Lawn Call Center 11860 W. Market Pl., 11860 W. Market Pl., Fulton,Maryland, 20759 Job Number: 773182 Date posted: 03/24/2019
- Develops hourly, daily, weekly and monthly historical reports from the automated call distribution and PC based contact management systems. Presents trend reports to management to assist in organizational development.
- Designs and utilizes survey/reports to monitor and assess service center performance.
- Develops and maintains user profiles/I.D.s. for the customer service representatives in the ACD and Contact Management systems (for skill based routing and scheduling purposes).
- Administrator of the Workforce Management System to forecast and produce schedules and show adherence for Customer Service Representatives for the Call Center.
- Provides training to Customer Service Reps./Management on software and statistical data.
- Works with outside telecommunications companies/vendors to assist Senior Data Analyst with Adds/Moves Changes as needed.
- Identifies changes in operations, budgets, quality of services or practices. Defines problems/issues; proposes and discusses solutions with appropriate parties. Determines need for automated data analysis and/or research project to assess current systems/procedures and develops new tools for data collection.
- Minimum three (3) years of call center/Health Plan experience.
- Associate's degree in related field, OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Has substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a multi site contact center or scheduling role highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of queuing theories and workforce forecasting and scheduling (Aspect, eWFM, Verint/Blue Pumpkin), computer telephony integration (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR) units, and automatic call distribution (ACD) preferred.
- WFM experience with Aspect highly preferred.
- Experience using mainframe or personal computers and Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly collaborative individual with ability to influence others and build strong professional relationships.
- Ability to perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by their Manager.
***Available to work from other locations: Duluth GA, Denver CO, Fulton MD, and Corona CA.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Customer Service Careers
Customer Service Careers
With over 11 million members, more than 127,000 employees, and over 40 million doctor visits a year, our customer service teams need you to come work with a wide variety of people to address concerns, resolve grievances, and educate our communities about our offerings. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll put your communication and mediation skills to work in support of excellence. We are committed to supporting you with ongoing growth, training, and development opportunities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.