Licensed Practical Nurse
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Prepares patient for exams by reviewing history, collecting current information and appropriate vital signs, documenting in the medical record according to guidelines (e.g., hearing, vision, blood pressure).
- Provides intervention ordered by practitioner (e.g., medication, dressings, specimen collections, irrigations, suture removals, and IVs) and documents patient response.
- Prepares room and equipment for procedures and assist physician as needed.
- Initiates interventions and health education according to prevention guidelines.
- Assist with monitoring and management of patient and physician electronic messages as delegated by the RN and within scope of practice.
- Educates patient and provides preparation materials for diagnostic studies according to guidelines.
- Schedules appointments for patients with lab, radiology, consultants and follow-up appointments as ordered by practitioner.
- Effectively provides prevention, early intervention and ongoing health education for panel, patient and family.
- Resolves patient concerns promptly.
- Participates in process of interviewing, selection, orientation and training of new team members.
- Participates emergency care as necessary and as directed by physician and registered nurse.
- Maintains department Quality Improvement standards.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Practical Nurse License (Georgia) required at hire
- Basic Life Support required at hire from American Heart Association
- Complete a Customer Service Assessment.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Customer service aptitude demonstrated through Customer Service Assessment.