Sales & Marketing
Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Configuration Analyst III (1 of 2)Location: Englewood, CO Job Number: 936982 Date posted: 02/23/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Creates daily support status reports.
- Explains/instructs customers or consumers regarding benefit related issue resolutions.
- Operates computer software applications including Epic products.
- Analyzes benefit configuration documents for feasibility, and regulatory compliance.
- Analyzes large data sets to identify inconsistencies, and opportunities to improve data organization.
- Analyzes claim data to apply correct coverage and troubleshoot issues.
- Develops and executes processes to analyze, design, configure, code and QA detailed benefit designs, and aids all departments on benefit coding issues.
- Develops benefit codes and ensures integration with, and across all product lines.
- Conducts systems requirement assessment in support of regulatory changes (e.g. ICD-10, ASC, DRG etc.).
- Analyzes benefit evidence of coverage to determine best approach for loading benefits plan offered including co-pays, out-of-pocket maximums and state/regulatory benefits coverage.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.