Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Call Center Paging OperatorLocation: Fairfax, VA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 838591 Date posted: 12/02/2019
- Perform paging for physicians and other designated clerical and administrative staff for the region.
- Perform all physician paging for the Hospital Hotline.
- Provides clerical support to the Call Center Nursing Staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned to include, but not limited to:
- Assists physicians in obtaining pertinent medical information as needed required.
- Generates statistical reports regarding call volume required.
- Maintains/updates all daily call schedules for physicians in the region required.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- One (1) year of clerical experience preferably in an outpatient medical setting required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Effective interpersonal skills required.
- Good oral communication skills required.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.