Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Receives phone calls and verifies identity and eligibility of callers.
- Understands members' request and schedules primary care or selected specialty appointments for medical treatment or sends message to the member's Health Care Team.
- Uses defined scripts per members' symptoms, following its directives for disposition and documents in the medical record according to established workflow.
- Transfers calls to medical advice nurse or other departments when indicated or directed by script.
- Provides information about location of medical centers, pre-appointment preparation, and limited, related member benefit information.
- Schedules follow up appointments for providers.
- Opt members in for appointment SMS text reminders.
- Reviews Health Maintenance Reminders with members, booking appropriate appointments as needed.
- Assists members to select a personal provider and pre-enrolls callers as needed.
- Makes changes to callers' address, medical center, or other demographic information as needed.
- Makes outbound calls and receives calls to/from new members and new Medicaid members to onboard them as a new to Kaiser Permanente.
- Schedules video conferencing appointments and provides technical support for members with Telemedicine Appointments. Assists Telemedicine providers by faxing prescriptions and referrals, as needed. Initiates on-line meetings and provides introduction of member to Telemedicine physician.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.