Excellence: It Starts Here
As a recognized leader in health care delivery, policy, and technology, we answer the needs of more than 11 million men, women, and children every day through the work we do. This mission begins with the passion, vision, and commitment of our leaders.
Health Plan Clinical Operations ManagerLocation: Falls Church, VA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 781067 Date posted: 04/12/2019
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Demonstrated clinical and managerial competence appropriate to area(s) of responsibility; familiarity with all pertinent laws, regulations, and standards of nursing practice; demonstrated competence with financial management principles and standard software applications in a Windows environment required.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated devotion to detail and follow-up is required.
- Demonstrated systems thinking with ability to approach work as part of an interconnected system in which change to one part of the organization produces change and impact within the whole structure is required.
- Demonstrates creativity in identifying and implementing solutions to complex issues is required.
- Demonstrates a strong self-initiative and self-motivation is required.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Health Care & Hospital Operations Careers
Health Care & Hospital Operations Careers
Envision the future, inspire change, and deliver results. Put your talents to work not just at a powerful business, but at an organization dedicated to empowering the health and well-being of millions. As a valued member of the Kaiser Permanente team, your visionary and strategic contributions are especially vital to our success. Come drive change within the organization and across the future of health care.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Dec 14, 2018
"Respectable reward in a company with a vision"
- Positive Outlook
- Positive opinion of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Kaiser has a vision for healthcare that is in practice as well as in theory all about delivering the best healthcare at the best possible price. It is more than just words, the company really strives to deliver on those goals.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.