Data Reporting Analyst III
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for supporting data-informed decisions, gathering data and information on targeted variables in an established systematic fashion, and preparing data for analytic efforts.
This position develops, implements, and automates business and reporting solutions and supporting data analysis interpretation.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by proactively providing resources, information, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; providing occasional mentoring to team members; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; creating plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; anticipating and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date expertise in subject area to generate creative solutions; ensuring all procedures and policies are followed; leveraging an understanding of data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating cross-functionally to solve business problems; identifying and monitoring priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying, recommending, and implementing ways to address improvement opportunities; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Gathers data and information on targeted variables in an established systematic fashion by validating data sources; querying, merging, and extracting data across sources; completing routine data refresh and update; developing and/or delivering tools for electronic data collection; and providing user training, support, and documentation.
- Prepares data for analytic efforts by consolidating data; reviewing data for quality and accuracy; profiling data inaccuracies; and cleaning and creating final data set(s) for analysis.
- Develops, implements, and automates business and reporting solutions by working with stakeholders in their design, planning, and implementation while ensuring consistency and coherency; summarizing data and results; creating summary statistics; organizing data reports, visualizations, and/or interactive Business Intelligence (BI) reports; identifying needs for the development and implementation of additional reporting solutions; and preparing documentation as appropriate.
- Supports data analysis interpretation by applying findings to contextual settings under the guidance of more senior employees; and developing reports and presentations telling a compelling story to stakeholders to enable and influence decision making.
- Supports data-informed decisions by consulting with clients to identify and clarify key business needs; developing outcomes and process measures; translating business requirements; determining data/information needs and data collection methods; developing analysis plans; measuring the impact of business decisions on clients, customers, and/or members; working with clients and staff to identify opportunities and methods to improve efficiencies with analysis; supporting and training end-users; and documenting processes and deliverables.
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Social/Physical/Life Science, Business, or related field and Minimum three (3) years experience in data analytics or a directly related field. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- One (1) year experience delivering presentations to management.
- Two (2) years experience working with Tableau.
- Two (2) years experience working with Excel.
- One (1) year experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Two (2) years experience working with SQL.
- Two (2) years relational database experience.