Nursing Shift Supervisor, RN PD Days 12hrs
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year of supervisory experience required.
- Minimum four (4) years of acute care hospital experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Current California RN license required.
- BLS certification required.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, TJC, and other local, state, and federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.