Mental Health Worker
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Responsible for initiating, observing, documenting and communicating the needs of the patient in order to ensure safety on the unit. This may include, but is not limited to, Line of Sight precautions or one on one supervision of the patients as clinically indicated and assigned. Requires critical judgment and communication to staff in a timely manner in order to ensure appropriate intervention of Clinical involvement.
- Facilitates and/or co-facilitates groups with other members of the team based upon training and level of competence.
- Assist in ensuring patients are maintaining activities of daily living including feeding, hygiene and ambulating.
- Thorough knowledge of treatment philosophy, treatment goals, policies, rules and regulations must make independent judgments in the course of providing basic patient care activities, which include but may not be limited to orienting the patient to the unit, taking vital signs, meal observations and other critical patient care activities designed to ensure safe patient care.
- Participates in the treatment planning process and supports the implementation of the treatment plan on the unit with the patient.
- Assists in the delivery of physical care as needed and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.