Histologic Technician I
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs routine tasks related to fixation and processing of specimens.
- Cuts, prepares, and stains slides from histology specimens.
- Correctly prepares special stains and solutions.
- Operates and evaluates equipment and reagent systems.
- Maintains equipment with documentation and reports repairs to manager.
- Also maintains logbooks and Block and slide files.
- Assists Pathologist in any area of histology sections.
- Writes and updates evaluation reports as well as procedures using NCCLS format.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.