Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Supervisor Administrative ServicesLocation: Fresno, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 838636 Date posted: 01/14/2020
- Supervises the day-to-day activities in accordance to ensure quality and/or quantity goals are met. Identifies, coordinates and implements projects and/or programs to improve the quality and costeffectiveness of operations.
- Ensures projects are completed on schedule following established procedures and schedules. Estimates personnel needs and assigns work to meet completion dates.
- Reviews department/unit/area performance. Develops operating and customer service procedures. Ensures compliance with department/organization policies/procedures. May perform, especially in staff or professional groups, ongoing operational tasks of organizational units.
- Supervises, coordinates and provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned staff. Provides training, coaching, and professional development. Interviews and recommends candidates for employment or termination. Conducts performance evaluations and salary reviews for assigned staff. Resolves grievances.
- Assists manager with development of short and long-range departmental goals and objectives. Accountable for non-payroll budget expenses. Participates in the budget planning and preparation process of assigned work units to meet the fiscal goals for capital, payroll and non-payroll expenses. Provides support and advice to management.
- Serves as a liaison between management, other departments, subordinates and/or members. Resolves problems and complaints from client departments, other managers and/or members. Conducts analyses and produces management reports.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience supervising a multi-disciplinary staff of non-exempt and entry level exempt employees.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Proficient in a variety of software applications.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects, use time management skills and independent judgment.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities; team player, tactful and diplomatic.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of management internal/external.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience with procedures/policies/regulations in a specific functional area.
- Experience conducting training programs.
- Experience with budget management.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.