Social Worker (Medical Social Worker)-Home Health
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Provide appropriate social work interventions to all age patients and their families including but not limited to psychosocial assessment, brief individual or family, advocacy, linkage, referral, group work, case coordination, and long-term care planning and placement.
- Consultation and coordination with multidisciplinary team of care professionals and primary care site medical/nursery staff, to include family conferences, care conferences, team meetings and etc.
- Assesses patient and family needs for care and communicates with other health care providers appropriately. Collects data relevant to visit with ongoing assessment throughout the duration of care. Evaluate psychosocial assets and deficits for the purpose of enabling the pt to maintain the greatest level of independence.
- Evaluates patients/family needs through timely assessment, communication and observation. Modifies plan of care through assessement based upon patient/care systems response.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous social work experience.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Masters degree in social work (MSW).
- Licensed Social Work Associate & Independent Clinical (Washington) OR Licensed Advanced Social Worker License (Washington) OR Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (Washington)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success as part of a multi-disciplinary team and commitment to diversity.
- Two (2) years of post-masters experience.
- Care coordination experience in managed care system, in-/outpatient setting, skilled nursing or long-term care facility.
- Knowledge of social case management, conflict resolution and team building practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with electronic charting.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.