Billing Support Lead (KPMC)Location: Greenwood Village, CO Job Number: 889188 Date posted: 08/14/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in end-to-end application/infrastructure production support.
- Minimum two (2) years in a leadership role working with IT or operational teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Social Science, Education, Business, Health Care or related field and Minimum eight (8) years working in IT or operations. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Five (5) years experience in the administration and custom configuration of large off-the-shelf applications or software packages.
- Five (5) years system administration experience.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Three (3) years experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization.
- Three (3) years experience working with IT vendors.
Portland Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon - Fri Working Hours Start: 8:00 AM Working Hours End: 5:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Information Technology Specialty: Systems Administration Department: IT OPS ARS HPAS Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!