Compliance Consultant V
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• Manages, creates, and maintains client relationships.
• In adherence with the KP Compliance Framework, fosters comprehensive compliance management through a series of activities to comply with all applicable regulations and statutes. Activities include: Planning: identifying compliance accountabilities; identifying internal and external resources; developing Compliance, Work, and Audit plans; participating on and may establish compliance-related committees/work groups; and managing external agency relations. Implementing: identifying compliance requirements and conducting related analyses; creating or revising compliance standards, policies, and procedures; developing and/or conducting compliance and ethics training; monitoring compliance adherence; and reporting on compliance efforts and programs. Validating: reviewing compliance programs and content, including designing and conducting risk assessments and/or audits, and investigating instances of reported non-compliance.
• Researches and stays abreast of regulations and statutes. Determines impacts of implementation of new regulations and statutes and required notifications, changes, and training. Communicates required changes, develops tools to assess risks, and leverages existing workgroups/etc. to facilitate required changes. May engage external regulatory and legislative bodies on developing regulations and laws, providing input and representing Kaiser Permanente's interests.
• Minimum twelve (12) years of health care compliance, health care operations (quality, risk, etc.), audit, finance, project management, regulatory or public policy development, investigations, information security, or insurance/health plan governance experience.
• Bachelor's or clinical degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
• Expert knowledge of health care compliance policies, practices and systems.
• Expert knowledge of health care and related compliance issues.
• Develops advanced compliance principles, theories, and concepts.
• Expert knowledge of health care industry practices and standards.
• Ability to draft and revise documents including policies, standards, analyses, and reports.
• Project management skills.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
This work location can be based out of Renton WA, Portland OR, Oakland CA, Pasadena CA, Burbank CA, San Diego CA, Denver CO, Auroroa CO, Greenwood Village CO, Rockville MD, Atlanta GA.
East Annex - Parsons, 75 N. Fair Oaks Ave., Pasadena,California, 91103
Kaiser Permanente Building, 500 NE Multnomah St., Portland,Oregon, 97232
Service and Admin, 3100 Thornton Ave., Burbank,California, 91504
Ordway, One Kaiser Plaza, Oakland,California, 94612
Rockville Regional Offices, 2101 E. Jefferson St., Rockville,Maryland, 20852
Waterpark I, 2500 S. Havana St., Aurora,Colorado, 80014 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Department: Po/Ho Corp - Compl Privacy and Security - 0308 Travel: No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.