Cyber Security Senior Risk Analyst (Remote)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
As a Cyber Security Senior Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for performing end to end technology risk assessments with an emphasis on HIPAA. Senior Assessors are expected to perform multiple assessments simultaneously and as a result, a typical day would consist of performing multiple phases (scoping, fieldwork, reporting, etc) of different assessments. Ideal candidate experience and qualifications include:
- Experience in controls design and controls assessment
- Experience with risk / control frameworks / standards: NIST SP 800-53, NIST CSF, HITRUST, etc.
- Ability to lead and facilitate end to end risk assessments (Scope, Plan, Kickoff, Fieldwork, Report)
- Experience assessing cloud technologies
- Technical writing that effectively communicates security and compliance concepts and issues in a manner that is understood by non-technical audiences.
This role is 100% remote as long as the candidate is based in the KP approved regions.
Salary Range - $48.46/hr - $56.97/hr
This individual contributor role assists in the planning and execution of ITRM compliance assessment and consulting projects and manages medium-size ITRM engagements, and components of larger initiatives. This role also develops ITRM processes and/or methodology for designated ITRM initiatives by documenting process and/or methodology requirements and acceptance criteria from process owners and key stakeholders and collects and reports performance metrics using company software/reporting tools.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating and assigning resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks, as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others and managers; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Develops ITRM processes and/or methodology for designated ITRM initiatives by documenting process and/or methodology requirements and acceptance criteria from process owners and key stakeholders.
- Collects and reports performance metrics using company software and reporting tools.
- Executes and assists in the planning of ITRM compliance assessments and consulting projects.
- Manages ITRM engagements of medium size or complexity, or components of larger initiatives.
- Manages financials for medium size ITRM engagements.