IT Consultant II
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Salary Range - $51.01/hr - $60.00/hr
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for providing expertise and technical advice in reporting and workflow strategy, assisting with or setting the technical direction for varying technical solutions, and serving as a technical expert for project teams. Candidates must reside in CO or GA.
Relevant Skills: PowerApps, Jira, MSPO, Confluence, Tableu/BI, database technologies.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating and assigning resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks, as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others and managers; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Develops requirements for complex process or system solutions within assigned business domain(s) by interfacing stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (for example, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture) and leading junior team members in the development process as appropriate.
- Leverages multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements (for example, SMART) across multiple business domains.
- Develops and documents comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions.
- Provides insight and supports the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by maintaining a comprehensive understanding of how current processes impact business operations across multiple domains.
- Maps current state against future state processes.
- Identifies the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
- Provides recommendations to management and business stakeholders on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes across regions or domains.
- Identifies and validates value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Supports solution design by providing insight at design sessions with IT teams to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
- Identifies and recommends additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
- Participates in evaluating third-party vendors as directed.
- Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across multiple business domains.
- Recommends regional and/or national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
Pershing Point Plaza IT, 1375 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta,Georgia, 30309 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Frii Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-IT-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: IT Consulting Department: KPIT ADMIN - PROG DELIVERY&EXECTN - 9601 Pay Range (Colorado Only): $51.01/hr - $60.00/hr Travel: No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.