Senior Salesforce Developer
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Senior Salesforce Developer will participate in the constant development, integration, and maintenance of the TRM Salesforce environment. This hand-on position is responsible for systems analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, and support of technical solutions within the TRM Salesforce business applications. Additional strong experience is required in both agile and standard project methodologies. The candidate will collaborate with the business analysts and business leads to design and develop solutions supporting the TRM’s business processes. The Senior Developer must understand user stories to build and document technical requirements. Other skills includes the ability to proactively recognize opportunities to stabilize and enhance the TRM Salesforce environment, provide level 1 and 2 support, build proof of concepts when necessary, maintain a clear history of code through the use of source control tools, build easy to maintain and scalable solutions leveraging reusable objects, effective use of Salesforce API for data exchange and transformation and sound code promotion activities.
Demonstrated deep technical knowledge with the following:
• Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, and Salesforce APIs
• Knowledge of the Salesforce Data Model for declarative functionality versus apex infrastructure.
• Experience with Marketing Cloud including Journeys, integrations, data extensions and building email templates
• Ability to effectively communicate with leaders across the organization to drive projects.
Salary Range: $50.05/hour - $58.85/hour
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this position is responsible for providing support for customers (users), and assigned applications and/or information systems, including software implementation, integration, configuration, and testing. Additional responsibilities also include supporting solution design, researching how to help translate requirements into workable technical solutions, and supporting the evaluation of third-party vendors as directed.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating and assigning resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks, as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others and managers; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Develops requirements for complex process or system solutions within assigned business domain(s) by interfacing stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (for example, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture) and leading junior team members in the development process as appropriate.
- Leverages multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements (for example, SMART) across multiple business domains.
- Develops and documents comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions.
- Provides insight and supports the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by maintaining a comprehensive understanding of how current processes impact business operations across multiple domains.
- Maps current state against future state processes.
- Identifies the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
- Provides recommendations to management and business stakeholders on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes across regions or domains.
- Identifies and validates value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Supports solution design by providing insight at design sessions with IT teams to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
- Identifies and recommends additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
- Participates in evaluating third-party vendors as directed.
- Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across multiple business domains.
- Recommends regional and/or national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.