Clinical RN - Internal Medicine, On Call, North Arundel Medical Center
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
To coordinate and monitor care of patients in the assigned clinical area.
- Administers all oral and injecting medications in the assigned clinical area. Ensures narcotics and drug supplies are available in the assigned clinical area and assures the proper security of all narcotics and controlled substances according to KP standards and applicable regulatory laws. Initiates and monitors IV therapy to therapeutic and diagnostic procedures.
- At least one (1) year of current experience HMO or ambulatory setting is required.
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post hire.
- Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of hire AND Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of hire
- Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
- Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months of hire
- Basic Life Support
- Passed a standard medication test is required.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Experience in IV Therapy is required.
- BSN is preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.