PeriAnesthesia RN's - South Baltimore - Timonium MOB
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Provides quality patient care for pre-operative and post-operative patients, in accordance with nursing philosophy and approved standards.
- Performs within the established standard of pre- and post- anesthesia nursing and critical care nursing.
- Utilizes the standard of care in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the surgical patient in the delivery of pre-operative and post-operative nursing care.
- Formulates care plans based on individual assessment of physiologic functions and problems identified preoperatively and intra-operatively.
- Provides nursing care utilizing clinical knowledge and expertise, reacting immediately to adverse physiological changes within seconds, to reverse and revive the patient's physiological functions. Renders nursing care following aseptic techniques.
- Assembles and communicates appropriate information in verbal or written reports in order to maintain continuity of care.
- Executes proper use of equipment and supplies used in the pre-operative area and the recovery (Stage I and Stage II) area.
- Participates in the Perioperative Services quality assurance program.
- Promotes personal and professional growth by actively participating in continuing education programs.
- Participates in the professionalism of the Perioperative Services by adhering to the standards.
- May be required to administer conscious sedation after appropriate training and competency requirements are met.
- Assumes other related duties as directed.
This position may be available in Full Time, Part Time and On call opportunities. We are reviewing candidates for both South Baltimore and Timonium Locations.
• A minimum two (2) years of current PACU or critical care experience required.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Current RN licensure in Maryland (or a compact state license) required.
• American Heart Association BLS, ACLS and PALS certification required.
• Good oral and written communication skills required.
• Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software required.
• Recent PACU experience preferred.
• BSN preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.