Therapist, Pain-Mind Body Program - 1k Sign on Bonus
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in treating chronic pain/chronic pain management.
Master's degree in counseling, social work, or psychology required.
- Valid license in assigned jurisdiction is required upon hire date as a LCSW, LCSW-C, LICSW, LPC, or LCPC.
- Must obtain tri-licensure in all three jurisdictions within one (1) year of hire date.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required prior to employment start date.
- Enroll in PECO within 90 days of hire.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of tolerance, addiction and pseudo addiction in pain patients.
- Knowledge of worker's compensation system and short-term disability system.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently without direct clinical supervision.
- Previous experience with patients who have chronic pain and/or cancer required.
- Conversant in anatomy and physiology of pain, pharmacologic, surgical and procedural treatments for pain.
- Previous experience in compiling, evaluating, and analyzing utilization data, and database management required.
- Knowledge of social services agencies, state regulations and APA standards as they relate to client treatment, patient rights and client/patient confidentiality, and other ethical issues.
- Knowledge of biofeedback and ability to perform and teach cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), relaxation techniques as it relates to pain management.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Skill in teaching, counseling and facilitating individual and group change processes required.
- Documented experience dealing with a wide variety of pain, surgical, psychiatric, chemical dependency and general medical/surgical patients.