Ambulatory Care Pharmacist - Oncology
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum 1200 hours of experience in the last three (3) years working under a collaborative drug therapy management protocol including initiating, adjusting, discontinuing, and refilling medication in patients with chronic disease states.
- Complete an ASHP accredited PGY-1 clinical pharmacy residency prior to start date in position where at least 50 percent of the experience includes the provision of direct patient care services with interdisciplinary teams.
- See functions for additional specialty related requirements.
- Degree in Pharmacy from an ACPE accredited (or ACPE candidate status) school of Pharmacy.
- Approved Basic Life Support (BLS) training must be successfully completed within the first 90 days.
- Pharmacist license required. Must be licensed as a pharmacist in California prior to first day of employment.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) prior to first day of employment.
- Knowledge Required:
- Comprehensive knowledge of current pharmacological/biopharmaceutical principles, medical terminology, pathologies, disease state management, age appropriate therapy, and other information as it pertains to medical or pharmaceutical care management plan.
- Knowledge of Federal/State laws/regulations regarding delivery of pharmacy services and the scope of practice of a pharmacist.
- Demonstrated work experience performing aseptic techniques & preparation of sterile IV products & hazardous agents, as required.
- Knowledge of sources of current drug information and medical literature. Skill/Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated ability to extract pertinent information from patient/other sources for a medical management plan.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and evaluate.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills at appropriate level.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary patient care team.
- A Doctor Doctorate of Pharmacy, Pharm.D.
- PGY-2 clinical pharmacy specialty residency or fellowship
- Board certification in relevant practice area
- Advanced Practice Pharmacist License
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.