Director Licensure & Accreditation
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum five (5) years in health care.
- Minimum three (3) years in management
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration, Public Health, nursing or other related field or four (4) years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations such as TJC, NCQA, GACH, Title 22, CCS,CMS COPs.
- Demonstrated experience in adult education and motivational theories, statistical analysis and quality management process.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Clinical experience and clinical operations management preferred.
- Ability to engage others, build teams and foster an internal culture of continuous survey readiness and compliance preferred.
- Ability to effectively translate legal provisions and industry standards into practical applications processes and procedures preferred.
- Skills in Policy/Procedure development, review, analysis, revision and document retention preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate through statutes, regulations, standards, as well as recommendations and guidelines from nationally recognized organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC), the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI), the Association of perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the U.S. Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) Technical Manuals, to determine applicability, commonalities, enforcement, and to develop a comprehensive, cohesive approach to compliance.
- Master's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.