Learning Consultant V, Leadership Development (Harbor City, CA)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- STRATEGY AND NEEDS ASSESSMENT: Conducts highly complex needs assessments for individuals and teams and provides on-going analysis of learning programs across a broad spectrum of positions (typically a large functional area or program-wide initiative) to ensure effectiveness.
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT: Designs and develops highly complex course curricula and related content and materials. May oversee development of curricula or programs by other learning consultants in support of an assigned functional area. May evaluate and identify necessary improvements to existing training programs or curricula by other learning consultants.
- TRAINING DELIVERY: Delivers customized training programs based on client needs or for large functional areas.
- PROGRAM EVALUATION: Evaluates highly complex programs for effectiveness and desired outcomes and utilizes feedback to initiate changes, refinements and improvements.
- CONSULTING: Develops strategic plans for development of training curricula, professional development and technical programs. Consults with leaders of major constituency groups within the organization to assess, trend and analyze learning needs of employees across the region based on current and future strategic plans. Stays with current trends in learning, training and development research including theory, motivation theory and new materials, methods and techniques.
- Serves as a master trainer providing training and coaching to trainers and learning consultants. May be responsible for leadership of learning/instructional design projects.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.