Managing Director Support Services
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing the delivery of ancillary services.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, public administration or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations especially those relating to environmental services, hazardous waste management and safety.
- Demonstrated experience in project and budget management.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Seven (7) years of experience managing the delivery of ancillary services in a multi-faceted hospital/health care system preferred.
- Masters degree preferred.